LearnEx Corporate training also have a (LMS) Learning management system solution
This easy to navigate tool will take care of your 15% non-accredited skills spend.
What is a Learning Management System?
Designed and developed based on meeting your unique needs, a Learning Management System (LMS) is a software application for the management, documentation, tracking reporting and delivery of e-learning education courses or training programs.
Training content can be accessed, as well as complete course registration, course administration, progress and reports can be tracked, and the learning process of the company can be supervised as a whole.
Imagine a world where your team is actually excited about training!
Learning Management System (LMS) Pricing:
Once off fee including the installation and full customization of a standard Learning Management System (LMS), including the following features and functionality:
- Website design and development using WordPress Content Management System (CMS) incl. Project Portfolio
- Responsive and user-friendly design with simple navigation
- Installation and implementation of standard LMS functionality
- Multiple features and functionality incl. multi-tier courses; advanced quizzes; certificates & points; flexible prerequisites; lesson timers and automated email notifications
- Staff portal – capacity for multiple access levels and multiple user registrations where staff/line managers can login and access personal information, project documents and progress
- User Profiles – front-end profiles for users to track their activity and progress
- User Reports – track user progress and quiz results
- 10 x Soft Skills / Workplace Skills Training courses included
- 5 x hours of initial content upload
- Basic Onsite Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Site Security implementation
- Google Analytics installation to monitor and measure website traffic
- Additional website/LMS training (1 session)